NeoRx, a publicly traded biotechnology company, is a cancer therapeutics company developing products for targeted delivery of anti-cancer agents, including radiopharmaceuticals, to tumor sites.
We have an immediate opening for an Oncologist to provide medical direction and oversight on the design, execution, monitoring, and analysis of clinical trials. This position will be responsible for:
- Protocol development, site initiation, study maintenance, data analysis, evaluation of safety and efficacy and studying related document preparation.
- Identifying potential product indications and outline the requirements for potential studies that will lead to proposed protocols.
- Monitoring ongoing safety data from clinical trials.
- Working with other members of the Medical Department and project leads to develop protocols, designing case report forms, planning data analysis strategy, generating specific criteria for safety reviews and is responsible for the final medical sign-off on protocols.
- Monitoring the progress of clinical trials and providing interpretation of the results.
- Assisting in the identification, evaluation and initiation of clinical study sites.
- Providing medical oversight for patient eligibility, protocol, compliance, reporting adverse experiences, reviewing cases for accuracy and availability of data, and participation in data analysis and report writing, and evaluating safety reports.
- Representing NeoRx at conferences and meetings.
- Board Certified in oncology or hematology or Board Certified in internal medicine with
background in oncology.
- 2-3 years clinical trial experience with oncology trials.
- Experience with clinical studies of investigational drugs or biologics preferred, as well as knowledge of GCP and regulatory guidelines.
- Sound and balanced judgment; able to assess and handle risks; self-confident, proactive and decisive.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture effective working relationships.
- Ability to grow and assume greater responsibility and be a team player.
- Capable of leading as well as participating on clinical development projects.
- Must be able to travel to clinical sites, and clinical and FDA meetings.
- Experienced with MS Office products.
NeoRx offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, stock options, and 401(k) plan. Please forward your resume with a cover letter in strict confidence to:
300 Elliott Avenue West, Suite 500
NeoRx Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer