Oregon-Bioscience.com Sponsorship Information
Target Your Advertising by State, Region or Nationwide
Tired of the one size fits all Internet advertising? Want to cost effectively
increase the visibility of your company? Want to target your marketing?
Become a Sponsor of Oregon-Bioscience.com and our national trade association network and
increase your company's name recognition and visibility by state, region or nationwide.
Oregon-Bioscience.com is now part of a specialized national network
of biotechnology and life science "trade association" based web sites that
represent nearly 1,000 biotechnology and medical device companies, non-profit
research institutions, universities, and supporting service sector companies.
Oregon-Bioscience.com Sponsorship allows you to cost effectively target
your advertising budget to diverse industry audiences, including CEO's, management,
human resource professionals, regulatory, facility, purchasing, and business development
managers, and others by state, region or nationwide to uniquely reach each area's market.
The rapidly growing Oregon-Bioscience.com national network currently generates more than
60,000 regular monthly users and produces more than 250,000 monthly
page views from nearly every state and more than 100 countries.
We also provide translations to German, French, Norwegian, Russian and Spanish to support
your company's international marketing. Current association sites, with more forthcoming,
Oregon-Bioscience.com Sponsorship Benefits:
- Oregon-Bioscience.com Sponsorship includes highly visible horizonal banner, vertical
banner, plus text ad placement on "every page" of Oregon-Bioscience.com and other
state trade association sites in the selected region(s) or nationwide to maximize your
company or organizations name recognition and branding.
- In addition to the extensive horizonal banner, vertical banner and text ad visibility,
Oregon-Bioscience.com Sponsorship includes home page and primary section advertorials
or informational advertising that allows you to present your company's expertise in an educational format
designed as an ongoing reference resource for your target audience. In addition,
your advertorial will be archived providing your company ongoing visibility beyond the
contracted ad term, and the user an ongoing reference resource.
- Advertorials include an executive summary (80 word miximum) posted to the
Oregon-Bioscience.com home page that is hyper linked to a larger informational
advertising (700 word maximmum) within Oregon-Bioscience.com that will provide
the user valuble information, and direct access to you and your company's products and
- Most importantly, each month of Sponsorship includes an one week of highly visible
Oregon-Bioscience.com home page and/or primary section placement providing you an
extremely cost effective opportunity to specifically target your industry market.
- Note that only Sponsors can advertise on the Oregon-Bioscience.com home page -- the gateway
to Oregon-Bioscience.com to maximize sponsor visibility and branding.
- Members of the OBA, non-profit research institutions,
and universities are eligible for discounted rates -- up to 30% off the standard rate.
Sponsorship Banner & Advertorial Placement
Advertorial/Informational Advertising Rates:
- Association member rate: $300 USD per month (three month minimum), $100 USD per month each add'l. region.
- Non-member rate: $400 USD per month (three month minimum), $150 USD per month each add'l. region.
- University rate: $300 USD per month (three month minimum), $100 USD per month each add'l. region.
Banner Advertising Requirements
- Graphics File Format: GIF or JPEG Format.
- Vertical Banner Dimensions: 120 (w) x 60 (h) pixels @ 72 dpi (Maximum file size 10k).
- Horizontal Banner Dimensions: 468 (w) x 60 (h) pixels @ 72 dpi (Maximum file size 15k).
- Text ads are limited to 80 characters or approximately ten words.
- Target URL's must be active at the time of the banner submission.
- Info.Resource will not display advertising with inoperable URL's.
- Animated GIFs are accepted.
- Image maps are accepted.
- Java banners are currently not accepted.
How to Submit an Ad
- Advertiser must review and accept Oregon-Bioscience.com Advertising Guidelines for the use of the site.
- Please e-mail Banner Ad(s) and Advertorial as an attachment with graphics and target URL to:
and include which state association sites/regions that you want to sponsor.
- Ad submission MUST include the name of the individual submitting the ad, the billing contact person,
company billing address, phone and fax numbers, and contact e-mail address for
direct invoicing purposes.
- Upon receipt, the banner advertising and Advertorial are posted by Info.Resource in the
selected state association site(s), typically within 24 hours, and the advertiser
notified via e-mail of ad posting for review and modification, as appropriate. An invoice
will be sent to the company contact and billing address provided.
Advertising Guidelines |
For additional information, please contact:
Oregon-Bioscience.com is owned and published by Info.Resource in collaboration
with the Oregon Bioscience Association.