Oregon-Bioscience.com is owned and published by Info.Resource in collaboration with
the Oregon Bioscience Association. Oregon-Bioscience.com is part of a specialized national network
of biotechnology and life science "trade association" based web sites that address the informational needs
of OBA companies, supporting service sector, patients, educators and
others in the state of Oregon. The following are guidelines for advertising
- All advertising begins with acceptance of the Terms & Conditions for the use of
the site. Info.Resource reserves the right to modify rates at any time.
- All advertising must be submitted to Info.Resource, along
with the name of the individual submitting the ad, a billing contact person, company
mailing address, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address.
- New advertising starts upon posting of the ad by Info.Resource.
- Scheduling changes, new target URL's, and/or new editorial
or graphics should be submitted at least five (5) working days prior
to effective date.
- Info.Resource limits advertising to biotechnology, life science, medical
device, pharmaceutical, health care, education, and related products and
- All advertisements will be reviewed by Info.Resource and are
subject to approval by Info.Resource before placement on the sites. We reserve the right
to reject any advertising, graphic, text description or URL.
- Any Company advertising warrants that it has clear title,
and is the sole and exclusive owner of all material or works conceived of or contributed
by it to Info.Resource for placement on the site.
- Any Company advertising shall indemnify and hold
Info.Resource harmless from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability and expenses
(including reasonable attorney fees and costs associated with the enforcement of this
indemnity) arising from any actual or alleged breach of any of its warranties or
representations in this agreement.
For additional information, please contact:
Back to Advertising Information