Oregon-Bioscience.com Event, Conference & Seminar Advertising
Target Your Advertising by State, Region or Nationwide
Ad Rates | Submit an Ad
Want to maximize your event attendance? Want to target your event marketing?
Advertise your events, conferences and seminars with Oregon-Bioscience.com and cost effectively
target your audience within Oregon, by region or nationwide for
the same low rate. Oregon-Bioscience.com is now part of a specialized national network
of biotechnology and life science "trade association" based web sites that
represent more than 1,000 biotechnology and medical device companies, non-profit
research institutions, universities and supporting service sector companies.
The rapidly growing Oregon-Bioscience.com national network currently generates more than
60,000 regular monthly users and produces more than 250,000 monthly
page views from nearly every state and more than 100 countries.
We also provide translations to German, French, Norwegian, Russian and Spanish to market
your event, conference and seminar internationally. Current association sites, with more
Oregon-Bioscience.com Event Advertising Benefits:
Oregon-Bioscience.com event, conference and seminar advertising allows you to
cost effectively target your event marketing budget by state, region or
nationwide. And members of the OBA, non-profit research institutions,
and universities are eligible for discounted rates -- up to 30% off the standard rate.
Other Oregon-Bioscience.com advertising benefits include:
- Utilize our text only advertising directly hyper linked to your event site
to cost effectively target your industry audience through our nationwide biotechnology
trade assciation based network (see following example):
Bio-International Conference June 25-27 (your town, USA): Sign up now...
- All event, conference and seminar ads are also posted on a rotational basis on the
home page of Oregon-Bioscience.com and selected state association sites providing your
event maximum exposure.
- Event ads will be posted in the Oregon-Bioscience.com Calendar of Events and
select other sections for a three month period.
- Note that ALL Event ads may be posted with affiliate association
sites at the state, multi-state or national levels at no additional charge.
Event, Conference and Seminar Advertising Rates:
- Association member rate: $125 USD per posting (three months).
- Non-member rate: $150 USD per posting (three months).
- University rate: $125 USD per posting (three months).
- Government rate: $125 USD per posting (three months).
- Volume discount pricing available: Call for details: 800.709.8907.
How to Submit an Ad
- Advertiser must review and accept Oregon-Bioscience.com Advertising Guidelines for the use of the site.
- Please e-mail the event information including: event title, date(s), location and event
hyper link to Events@InfoResource.org
and include which affiliate state association site you want your event posted.
- NOTE that the ad submission must include the name of the individual submitting the ad,
the billing contact person, company billing address, phone and fax numbers, and contact
e-mail address for direct invoicing purposes.
- Upon receipt, the advertising is posted by Info.Resource in the selected state association
site(s), typically within 24 hours, and the advertiser notified via e-mail of ad posting for
review and modification, as appropriate. And an invoice will be sent to the company
contact and billing address provided.
Advertising Guidelines |
For additional information, please contact:
Oregon-Bioscience.com is owned and published by Info.Resource in collaboration
with the Oregon Bioscience Association.