Oregon-Bioscience.com Banner Advertising
Target Your Advertising by State, Region or Nationwide
Tired of the one size fits all Internet advertising? Want to cost effectively
market your company's services? Want to target your marketing?
Advertise your company's services and products with Oregon-Bioscience.com and cost effectively
target your audience within Oregon, by region or nationwide.
Oregon-Bioscience.com is now part of a specialized national network
of biotechnology and life science "trade association" based web sites that
represent nearly 1,000 biotechnology and medical device companies, non-profit
research institutions, universities, and supporting service sector companies.
The rapidly growing Oregon-Bioscience.com national network currently generates more than
60,000 regular monthly users and produces more than 250,000 monthly
page views from nearly every state and more than 100 countries.
We also provide translations to German, French, Norwegian, Russian and Spanish to support
your company's international marketing. Current association sites, with more forthcoming,
Oregon-Bioscience.com Banner Advertising Benefits:
- Oregon-Bioscience.com banner advertising allows you to cost effectively target
your advertising budget by industry, patient or educational audiences and by state, region or
nationwide to uniquely reach each area's market.
- Banner ads may be placed in select sections of Oregon-Bioscience.com and affiliate
trade association sites to narrowly target your advertising to a specific audience to enhance
your company's name recognition and visibility within your target market.
- Members of the OBA, non-profit research institutions,
and universities are eligible for discounted rates -- up to 30% off the standard rate
(rates based on cost per impression/minimum 10,000 impressions per month).
Sections Available for Banner Placement
Please note that the home page is reserved for Sponsors only.
For information about Sponsorships, please call 800.709.8907 or e-mail: Sponsorships@InfoResource.org.
Vertical Banner Advertising:
- Association member rate: $125 USD per month $1,250 USD/year first region, $100 USD per month each add'l. region.
- Non-member rate: $150 USD per month $1,500 USD/year first region, $125 USD per month each add'l. region.
- University/Non-Profit rate: $125 USD per month $1,250 USD/year first region, $100 USD per month each add'l. region.
Horizonal Banner Advertising:
- Association member rate: $200 USD per month $2,000 USD/year first region, $150 USD per month each add'l. region.
- Non-member rate: $250 USD per month $2,500 USD/year first region, $200 USD per month each add'l. region.
- University/Non-Profit rate: $200 USD per month $2,000 USD/year first region, $150 USD per month each add'l. region.
Banner Advertising Requirements
- Graphics File Format: GIF or JPEG Format.
- Vertical Banner Dimensions: 120 (w) x 60 (h) pixels @ 72 dpi (Maximum file size 10k).
- Horizontal Banner Dimensions: 468 (w) x 60 (h) pixels @ 72 dpi (Maximum file size 15k).
- Alternative Text: No more than 30 characters or approximately ten words.
- Target URL's must be active at the time of the banner submission.
- Info.Resource will not display advertising with inoperable URL's.
- Animated GIFs are accepted.
- Image maps are accepted.
- Java banners are currently not accepted.
How to Submit an Ad
- Advertiser must review and accept Oregon-Bioscience.com Advertising Guidelines for the use of the site.
- Please e-mail Banner Ad(s) as an attachment with graphics and target URL to:
and include which states you want your baqnner ads posted.
- Ad submission MUST include the name of the individual submitting the ad, the billing contact person,
company billing address, phone and fax numbers, and contact e-mail address for
direct invoicing purposes.
- Upon receipt, the banner advertising is posted by Info.Resource in the specified
sections of the selected state association site(s, typically within 24 hours,
and the advertiser notified via e-mail of the ad posting for
review and modification, as appropriate. An invoice will be sent to the company
contact and billing address provided.
Advertising Guidelines |
For additional information, please contact:
Oregon-Bioscience.com is owned and published by Info.Resource in collaboration
with the Oregon Bioscience Association.